Adventure Tours in Rajasthan
Rajasthan is the perfect destination for your adventure tour activities like Camping, Jeep safaris, horse safaris, wildlife safaris, hot air ballooning and camel safaris. These activities will make your adventure tours more exciting and memorable.
Camping in Rajasthan – It is available in proper tents or in splendidly envisioned and brought-to-life tree houses.
The Tree House
- Location: This Resort is situated outside the city of Jaipur. You can reach there by driving for around an hour on National Highway 8.
- Activities: Facilities and activities offered here are swimming pool, lawn tennis, billiards, film screening, golf, camel safaris archery, volleyball, badminton, gym and birdwatching trips.
Rohetgarh Wilderness Camp
- Location: The forest camp of Rohetgarh heritage hotel is established outside the city of Jodhpur.
- Activities: This camp has a collection of horses, which will easily give you rides on and many more things as per your choice.
When we talk about wildlife places, Ranthambore National Park is the best place for taking adventure tours in Rajasthan.
- Location: Ranthambore National Park – This beautiful park is located in the east of Rajasthan near the border of Madhya Pradesh.
- Activities: There you can take wildlife safaris through the national park, apart from this you can also visit Ranthambore Fort, which was first built in the 1st century.
To enjoy this amazing hot air ballooning on your adventure tours in Rajasthan then you will have to come to Jaipur – the pink city of India.
- Location: Jaipur is located in the eastern part of the state. You will get flights and trains from cities like Delhi and Mumbai or any part of India and other countries.
- Attractions: You will get many attractions like Jantar Mantar, Hawa Mahal, Amber Fort, City Palace, Nahargarh Fort, Jaigarh Fort and Jal Mahal.
Jodhpur, Jaisalmer and Bikaner are the classic places to blend the joys of adventure tours in Rajasthan and camel safaris.
- Jodhpur: One of the most beautiful places in Rajasthan, It situates near the banks of River Jojari in central Rajasthan. Jodhpur is a city full of culture, history, architectural mastery and natural beauty. In the season of winter, the temperature you will get is 25 degrees Celsius and this is the perfect time to visit here.
- Bikaner: A small town in the Thar Desert, It is located in north-western Rajasthan. It is an extraordinary place to see various types of beautiful birds like vultures, eagles and buzzards.
- Jaisalmer: The sand-colored walls of buildings in Jaisalmer complement the natural environment of the city. This beautiful city is located in the heart of the Thar Desert in Western Rajasthan.